SMART METERS SUCK
Report by InterDimensional Communications LLC
Learn here how to stop this!!
WARNING! The "Smart Meter" is coming to your home!
There is no evidence that SmartMeters are safe and have no adverse health effects! These devices were never tested before being released in the tens of millions upon the North American population!
It is not legal for an electric company to install a surveillance device on your house. SmartMeters are (in effect) no different from wiretapping devices!
SMARTMETERS ARE COMPLETELY VULNERABLE TO HACKING and they transmit
wireless signals which may be intercepted by unauthorized and unknown
SmartMeters emit pulsed EMF radiation into your living space. While there have been no studies to show the effects of SmartMeters on people living in a house, there is an enormous host of studies from the past conducted on animals, showing that exposure to elevated levels of radio frequencies for long levels of time increases the risk of cancer, increases damage to the nervous system, causes electrosensitivity, and can have adverse reproductive effects, says David Carpenter, public health physician. Dr Carpenter graduated from Harvard Medical School, worked for the New York State Department of Health, and became the Dean of the School for Public Health while specifically studying the effects of electromagnetic frequencies on humans. He is now a Member of the Board of the School for Public Health.
LEGAL and CONSTITUTIONAL ISSUES
SmartMeters are instruments of surveillance as defined by Federal Wiretapping Law because SmartMeters monitor personal activities by electronic means inside private homes and businesses. Signals can be used to monitor behavior and occupancy and they can be used by criminals to aid illegal activity against the occupants.
A permanent history of household activities complete with calendar and time-of-day menu constitutes a highly invasive and detailed view of the lives of the occupants. No control of this information is indicated by the electric companies installing and using the meters, and furthermore, access to signals can be clandestinely obtained by unauthorized criminal personnel.
Several law enforcement cases have been brought forth using data gathered from SmartMeters, citing breach of the 4th Amendment and other laws.
DON'T MISS THIS BRIEF MOVIE
Use this letter to forbid smart meter installation (or modify the letter to demand the meter be removed). SEND THIS DOCUMENT IN DUPLICATE, ONE COPY BY REGULAR MAIL, AND ONE COPY BY REGISTERED, SIGNATURE REQUIRED, MAIL
NOTICE OF NO CONSENT TO TRESPASS AND SURVEILLANCE, NOTICE OF LIABILITY
Dear (Energy Provider) and all agents, officers, employees, contractors and interested parties,
If you intend to install a "Smart Meter" or any activity monitoring device at the above address, you and all other parties are hereby denied consent for installation and use of all such devices on the above property. Installation and use of any activity monitoring device is hereby refused and prohibited. Informed consent is legally required for installation of any surveillance device and any device that will collect and transmit private and personal data to undisclosed and unauthorized parties for undisclosed and unauthorized purposes. Authorization for sharing of personal and private information may only be given by the originator and subject of that information. That authorization is hereby denied and refused with regard to the above property and all its occupants. "Smart Meters" violate the law and cause endangerment to residents by the following factors:
1. They individually identify electrical devices inside the home and record when they are operated causing invasion of privacy.
2. They monitor household activity and occupancy in violation of rights and domestic security.
3. They transmit wireless signals which may be intercepted by unauthorized and unknown parties. Those signals can be used to monitor behavior and occupancy and they can be used by criminals to aid criminal activity against the occupants.
4. Data about occupant's daily habits and activities are collected, recorded and stored in permanent databases which are accessed by parties not authorized or invited to know and share that private data by those who's activities were recorded.
5. Those with access to the smart meter databases can review a permanent history of household activities complete with calendar and time-of-day metrics to gain a highly invasive and detailed view of the lives of the occupants.
6. Those databases may be shared with, or fall into the hands of criminals, blackmailers, corrupt law enforcement, private hackers of wireless transmissions, power company employees, and other unidentified parties who may act against the interests of the occupants under metered surveillance.
7. "Smart Meters" are, by definition, surveillance devices which violate Federal and State wiretapping laws by recording and storing databases of private and personal activities and behaviors without the consent or knowledge of those people who are monitored.
8. It is possible for example, with analysis of certain "Smart Meter" data, for unauthorized and distant parties to determine medical conditions, sexual activities, physical locations of persons within the home, vacancy patterns and personal information and habits of the occupants.
9. Your company has not adequately disclosed the particular recording and transmission capabilities of the smart meter, or the extent of the data that will be recorded, stored and shared, or the purposes to which the data will and will not be put.
10. Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency energy contamination from smart meters exceeds allowable safe and healthful limits for domestic environments as determined by the EPA and other scientific programs.
I forbid, refuse and deny consent of any installation and use of any monitoring, eavesdropping, and surveillance devices on my property, my place of residence and my place of occupancy. That applies to and includes "Smart Meters" and activity monitoring devices of any and all kinds. Any attempt to install any such device directed at me, other occupants, my property or residence will constitute trespass, stalking, wiretapping and unlawful surveillance and endangerment of health and safety, all prohibited and punishable by law through criminal and civil complaints. All persons, government agencies and private organizations responsible for installing or operating monitoring devices directed at or recording my activities, which I have not specifically authorized in writing, will be fully liable for any violations, intrusions, harm or negative consequences caused or made possible by those devices whether those negative consequences are justified by "law" or not..
This is legal notice. After this delivery the liabilities listed above may not be denied or avoided by parties named and implied in this notice. Civil Servant immunities and protections do not apply to the installation of smart meters due to the criminal violations they represent.
Notice to principal is notice to agent and notice to agent is notice
to principal. All rights reserved.